Grace Adele Household
December 9, 2012 @ 11:07 am (Permalink)
Couple of posts ago, I wrote about the Grace Adele purse I got for my mum. Well, as you can see above, we now have three purses, four clutches, and several accessories. From left to right, they are:
- Black Lily-Rae with Hearts-Silver clip-on
- Purple Cora-zebra Jane with black Tassel Keyfob and Silver-Amulet clip-ons
- Teal Mary-Leigh with teal Zip Purselet
- In the middle: zebra Lou clutch
- Not pictured — teal, black, and zebra phone holders
The black Lily and the teal Mary combinations belong to my mum. The Lou clutch is also hers. I’m the proud owner of the purple Cora bag combination. Let’s just hope it holds up to my rough handling . . . I am pretty clumsy and can be quite careless, which is why I won’t ever work at a glass factory or something dealing with fragile merchandises.
Still, I can’t wait to start toting my Cora bag. It is so soft and pretty, and the zebra Jane really matches well. Grace Adele is great!