3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3/4 cup of frozen unsalted butter
1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter.
3. Use a pastry blender (or your hands) to blend the butter and the flour mixture.
4. Mix the egg and milk in a small bowl, and stir into flour mixture until moistened.
5. Fold in blueberries.
5. When dough is mixed (it will be slightly sticky), take a clump and roll it into a ball and place it onto the baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes.
Well I think I used too much blueberries. I didn’t exactly measure out 1 cup. There was a huge chunk of frozen blueberries, so I used that, but I think it ended up being too much. And then came the part where I had to fold the blueberries into the mixture. Honestly, I have no idea how you fold it and keep the dough uncoloured. Therefore, mine came out pretty ugly!
Ugly or not, it still tasted good :D