2014 Staycation Itinerary
September 10, 2014 @ 8:04 pm (Permalink)
Because I was unable to take leave during the summer, I waited until September or October to take some time off, and I ultimately decided that I didn’t want to wait. I requested September 15 to 26 off, and with the weekends, I’m technically off from September 13 to 28, so I have about sixteen glorious days where I don’t have to think about work. Even better is that I no longer have school to bog my hols down either. WHOO HOO! Unfortunately, I’m low on funds, so I am unable to travel outside of Korea. Instead, I’ve decided to focus on staycationing . . . though I will go out of town to another province with a friend on an overnight trip! But a majority of my plans consist of exploring more of Seoul amidst all my other errands and tasks I need to do. Here is my list of things to do:
Plans with Specific Dates
* September 13 ~ Meet Chibi Toaster and go to the doll event and then go on Base for manicure and Oktoberfest.
* September 14 ~ Meet T. for lunch.
* September 15 ~ Meet Piokon in Ansan for dinner.
* September 20 ~ Foodie Crawl with C.
* September 24 ~ Mummy’s birthday.
* September 26-27 ~ Haesindang Park AKA Penis Park trip with Chibi Toaster.
Plans with No Specific Dates
* Try and meet Chantelle in her area.
* Walk from Dongmyo to Gwanghwamun and back along Cheonggyecheon Stream.
* Go to Seoul Metropolitan Library in City Hall area,
* Go to first branch of Cafe Comma near Sangsu Station, exit 1.
* Go to second branch of Cafe Comma outside Hongdae Station, exit 3.
* Go to Mokpo Immigration Office with Daddy and teach him how to ride the subway.
* Go to KT office to cancel WiBro service.
* Go to Shinsaegae Department Store in Myeong-dong area.
* Go to Hell Cafe in Bogwang-dong.
* Clean out Kazama the computer.
* Finish “The Rise and Fall of Ancient Egypt”.
* Read “Crimson Spell” volume 5.
* Read “Ze” volume 9.
* Read “Blue Morning” mangas.
* Read “Card Captor Sakura” mangas.
* Read “Death Note” mangas.
* Beat “Final Fantasy X HD”.
* Play “Danganronpa”.
* Watch ”The Winds of War”.
* Watch “The American Tail”.
* Work on Mini Fest fic.
. . . And so on. This list is not complete X_X; I know there are more stuff for me to do, so I’ll do them as I go along. I know I will not accomplish all of the ones on my second list, but I will still try to do a good chunk of them! But really, I look forward to my first real vacation since the one I took in February 2013, which didn’t quite feel like a vacation since I still had school to worry about and since my two-week vacation was split up to where I was off week one, and then worked week two, and was off again on week three.
Well, just two more days of work, and then I’ll be free! Friday at 5:00pm is when I can activate my vacation-mode. Whoo hoo!